The 2011 ICPL Teen Summer Reading Program has ended and we wanted to say congratulations to all the teen winners!
Helen Magalhaes was randomly drawn as the grand prize winner and took home a Nook Color.
Emma Myers-Verhage was the winner of the Prairie Lights Gift Certificate, Jill Swanson won the Movie Theater Gift Certificate, and DJ Massey won the iTunes Gift Card.
Thanks to all the teen participants this year and good luck next summer!
Here’s a list of the most popular books from the reading forms turned in:
1. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
3. Back to School, Mallory by Laurie Friedman
4. The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
9. The Magician by Michael Scott
10. Vespers Rising by Rick Riordan, Peter Lerangis, Gordon Korman, and Jude Watson